Health & Safety
DME Engineers Ltd has an up-to-date Health & Safety Policy and conducts Risk Assessments as required by the various Health & Safety Acts and in accordance with the safe working practices and legal obligations of its customers.
The Health and Safety Policy of DME Engineers Ltd is:
- to consult with our employees / contractors where appropriate on matters affecting their health and safety;
- to provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- to provide information and instruction;
- to ensure all employees / contractors are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training where appropriate;
- to take all practicable steps to prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health among partners and employees / contractors;
- to take all practicable steps to ensure that partners and employees / contractors maintain healthy working conditions; and
- to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.